Breckenridge Material Company recognizes that our people are our most valuable asset. We believe that employees must be safeguarded through training, appropriate work surroundings, and procedures that foster protection of health and safety. Breckenridge is firmly committed to the safety of our employees, customers, and vendors. We do everything possible to prevent workplace accidents and are committed to providing a safe working environment for all employees. We value our employees not only as staff members but as human beings vital to the success of not only our company, but their family and the local community.
Efficient and safe delivery of products to our customers’ jobsites is core to our business. We pursue partnerships with our customers in an effort to drive continual improvement into our safety program. Regardless of whether our customer is large or small, we encourage active participation, input, and feedback on a daily basis. Breckenridge recognizes that our safety consciousness impacts each and every jobsite on which we work.
Every day, Breckenridge strives to create a safe and healthy workplace that is free from any recognized or known potential hazards. It is our goal to eliminate accidents and injuries of all types from our workplace. Additionally, Breckenridge subscribes to these principles:
- All accidents are preventable.
- The prevention of occupational injuries will always be our first priority. Every task we perform can and must be completed safely.
- Accident prevention is good business. It minimizes suffering, promotes better working conditions, holds Breckenridge in higher regard with customers, and increases productivity.
- The Breckenridge Management Team will continually work to provide the safest possible workplace for employees. Our managers are completely committed to allocating and providing all of the resources needed to promote and effectively implement safe work practices.
- Employee participation is an important component of our safety program. Every person’s goal must be to constantly improve safety awareness and to prevent accidents and injuries.
Everyone at Breckenridge must be involved and committed to safety. This must be a team effort. By working together, accidents and injuries can be prevented keeping everyone safe and healthy in the work that provides our livelihood.